The National Associate of Realtors or NAR announced last week that they would be helping their real estate community amidst the COVID-19 virus outbreak. With President Trump’s recommendation to extend social distancing practices now until April 30th, this continues to leave real estate agents wondering when their business will return back to normalcy. You can find CEO Bob Goldberg’s full announcement here.
The NAR will be bringing back their “Right Tools Right Now” program, which had been previously activated in 2009 during the decline if the housing market. Programs through the NAR will be available for members at discounted, or free. These programs include,
- Webinars to help manage your finances, as well as tips that you can utilize to help your clients manage their finances
- Education courses to expand agent skill sets
- Timely market reports to keep your businesses & your clients well informed during this volatile time
- Digital tools for transactions & marketing
- Resource for all Realtor Associates
All NAR courses will also be discounted at 30% off until May 31, 2020, with a significant offering of free courses as well. A few must-do courses are,
- Pricing Strategies , free with an NAR membership
- Real Estate Investing, free with an NAR membership
- At Home With Diversity , $49.50 (50% off of the original price) with an NAR membership
With large gatherings also being limited due to social distancing, the NAR is offering “virtual attendance” to events that no longer can be held in person, free of charge. This includes the 2020 National Land conference that begins today and goes through tomorrow, March 31st. You can still register online for the virtual conference here.