Heading to our nations capital? Washington D.C is not only h0me to the White House, but to many local hot spots that residents love! Take in all D.C has to offer with our Washington D.C local love guide!
Best Places to Dine
1. Brothers & Sisters: Located in Adam’s Morgan, Brothers & Sisters sits in the lobby of the Line Hotel. Stop in for brunch, or a late night dinner for some great American style dishes.
1770 Euclid St NW, Washington, DC 20009
2. Rose’s Luxury: With a great industrial space inside of a townhouse, Rose’s luxury is one of the most beloved restaurants in Capitol Hill. Enjoy new American style small plates and a great drink menu!
717 8th St SE, Washington, DC 20003
3. Fiola Mare: Enjoy nautical style dining in this Georgetown based seafood spot. With a beautiful view of the river, and modern interior Fiola Mare is the perfect setting for your next date night.
3100 K St NW, Washington, DC 20007
Best Places to Visit
1. Visit Brewmasters Castle: Beer and history? Count us in. Grab a brew in this 1890s castle or sign up for one of their many seasonal tastings!
2. Visit Washington National Cathedral: One of the most underrated spots in D.C, the Washington National Cathedral is home to beautiful architecture and history.
3. Check Out Graffiti Cliffs: One of the best views in the city, Graffiti cliffs is marked with street art & gives a great view of downtown D.C and the river.
Best Places for Kids
1. Ride Around the Washington Monument: See the famous D.C landmark in a new way on bikes! Cycle around when the ferry blossoms are in bloom to get the full D.C expereince.
2. Visit Glen Echo Park: Complete with a carousel Glen Echo park offers green space for your little ones to release some energy. There is also a cultural arts center located in the park for local shows and classes!
7300 Macarthur Blvd, Glen Echo, MD 20812
3. Explore the Smithsonian National Zoological Park: As one of the oldest zoos in the United States, the Smithsonian zoo is rich in history and in animals!
3001 Connecticut Ave NW, Washington, DC 20008