Relocating to Santa Fe, New Mexico? We have all of the hot spots locals love to make New Mexico feel like home in no time for you and your entire family!
Best Places to Dine
1. Tesuque Village Market: a gastropub style eatery, Tesuque Village Market offers a great colorful patio, great Mexican inspired dishes, and even has a general store so you can purchase ingredients for your own home, or a souvenir to remember your visit.
138 Tesuque Village Rd, Santa Fe, NM 87506
2. Modern General: Looking for a one of a kind breakfast date? Modern General is your spot! Known as a ‘general feed & seed’ Modern general includes bakery items, breakfast items, a juicer and a local shop!
637 Cerrillos Rd #3798, Santa Fe, NM 87505
3. Cafe Pasquals: Bright and colorful with an amazing menu it’s not wonder Cafe Pasquals is a beloved local gem. The ingredients are locally sourced in all of Cafe Pasquals dishes, and the location is an actual historic adobe!
121 Don Gaspar Ave, Santa Fe, NM 87501
Best Places to Visit
1. Explore Canyon Road: Lined with art galleries, Canyon Road highlights some of the best artists that Santa Fe has to offer through panting, sculpture and immersive exhibits.
2. See a Performance at the Santa Fe Opera: This gorgeous outdoor concert venue will make you want to go for the scenery alone. Catch a concert or show at this outdoor amphitheater and enjoy the warm Santa Fe weather.
3. Visit Liquid Light Glass: Love glass art, or interested in making your own? Liquid Light Glass is your destination for buying and watching gorgeous glass be made, as well as learning the trade!
926 Baca St, Santa Fe, NM 87505
Best Places for Kids
1. Hike the Tent Rocks: Located about an hour outside of downtown Santa Fe, the Tent Rocks are one of New Mexicos most beautiful natural hiking trails, perfect for an energy release for the family.
2. Visit Kakawa Chocolate House: Let the kids indulge in their sweet tooth at Kakawa! Often times labeled the best chocolate in the country, all candies are hand made in house.
1050 Paseo De Peralta, Santa Fe, NM 87501
3. Check out Astronomy Adventures: Take a guided tour of the night sky with Astronomy Adventures! Take in beautiful views of the New Mexico night sky all while learning more about the Milky Way!