Heading to the desert? Enjoy all of the local love Phoenix has to offer with MoveEasy’s guide to relocating to Phoenix, Arizona!
Best Places to Dine:
- The Henry: deemed “the neighborhood’s greatest restaurant”, The Henry offers a variety of eclectic cocktails, appetizers & entrees. They also feature a great brunch over the weekend complete with table side mimosa & bloody mary carts!
4455 E Camelback Rd, Phoenix, AZ 85018
2. Joyride Taco House: who doesn’t love a good taco? Located just north of Phoenix, Joyride Taco House features a variety of street tacos, with a fun upbeat atmosphere.
Best Places to Visit:
- Visit the Roosevelt Row: Full of quirky galleries, The Roosevelt Row in downtown Phoenix is perfect for the creative members of the family!
2. Hike Camelback Mountain: This free 3 mile trail is recommended for adults. Located twenty minutes from downtown, Camelback Mountain rises over 2,700 feet for some breathtaking Arizona views.
3. Shop the Melrose District: The Melrose district has a lot to offer, with local eateries, vintage shops and coffee shops. This is also the perfect place for that Phoenix Instagram photo!
Best Places for Kids:
- MacDonald’s Ranch: Want to ride through the desert on a horse with no name? At MacDonald’s you can do just that, and are personally guided on a horseback desert experience, all while learning about the desert ecosystem.
2. The Phoenix Children’s Museum: For the curious little one’s in the family, the Phoenix Children’s Museum offers an educational & immersive experience that is family friendly!
3. Butcher Jone’s Beach: Looking for somewhere to cool off from that Arizona sun? Butcher Jone’s Beach is a free beach located about 50 minutes outside of downtown Phoenix.