Las Vegas, Nevada is home to more than just the Las Vegas strip. Enjoy all western desert life has to offer with our Local Love guide!
Best Places to Dine:
1. Honey Salt: Known for their earthy yet modern interior space, and their delicious American cuisine, it’s no wonder Honey Salt is a local westside favorite. This bistro style space has a great dessert offering, so be sure to go hungry!
1031 S Rampart Blvd, Las Vegas, NV 89145
2. Sweet Raku: A hidden gem of Las Vegas, Sweet Raku offers best in class Japanese inspired desserts that will make your mouth water. Their storefront is intimate and modern, perfect for a Vegas date night.
5040 Spring Mountain Rd, Las Vegas, NV 89146
3. Carson Kitchen: Check out Carson Kitchen for delicious gourmet burgers, and other specialty appetizers. Looking for a great rooftop patio? With live music waiting this Vegas hot spot is sure to please.
124 S 6th St #100, Las Vegas, NV 89101
Best Places to Visit
1. Explore Fremont East: Escape the bustle of Fremont Street with Fremont East, a popular haven with local hotspots. Fremont East is also home to Container Park, that includes shopping and often times live entertainment.
2. Boat Around Lake Mead: Check out the world’s largest man made lake on one of those hot Las Vegas summer days! Grab your kayaks or boat and cruise on Lake Mead for a fun day away from the bustle of the city.
3. Check Out Downtown Summerlin: A great option if you’re looking to do a little shopping, Downton Summerlin is an outdoor experiential shopping district with great shopping and dining options.
Best Places for Kids
1. Explore Red Rock Canyon: When one things ‘Las Vegas’ they may not always think children, however the surrounding natural area of LV is not only educational, but gorgeous. Check out the Red Rock Canyon for breathtaking views to get you and the family outside.
2. See the Flamingo Wildlife Habitat: Check out 15 acres of wildlife sanctuary inside the Flamingo hotel! Encounter flamingos, parrots, and other exotic birds during your time at this strip staple!
3. Play at the Container Park: Little ones will love all there is to explore at Container Park! With a plethora of jungle gyms and other play areas it’s the perfect spot for a day trip to burn some energy.