Relocating to the Mile High City? Looking for tips on where to eat, and what to see? Check out or guide for relocating to Denver, Colorado!
Where to Dine
- Work & Class: a great industrial space with a great cocktail & beer offering, and an eclectic tapas menu.
2500 Larimer St, Denver, CO 80205
- Senor Bear: Located near Highland park, Senor Bear is great for Latin inspired entrees and a trendy modern atmosphere.
708 Olive St, Dallas, TX 75201
- Honey Elixir Bar:Located just North of the city, & known for their menu of elixirs, Honey Elixir Bar is known for their drinks, but offer a small menu of appetizers including charcuterie.
2636 Walnut St #104, Denver, CO 80205
Best Places to Visit
- Rocky Mountain National Park: enjoy all of the beautiful outdoor space Denver has to offer with over 300 miles of hiking trails.
- LoDo Denver Beer Tour: Beer hop your way through the Lower Downtown area of Denver while sampling craft beers.
- The Denver Art Museum: A collection of art around the world as well as interactive experiences.