We at MoveEasy know a thing or two about Columbus, it’s where we’re based! Our Columbus,OH relocation guide will have you feeling like a local in no time in the city of Buckeyes!
Best Places to Dine:
1. Katalina’s: Hands down the best brunch in Columbus, Katalina’s offers their signature pancake balls that you can dip in your choice of sauce! As if that isn’t enticing enough, they have multiple vegetarian options, and a killer patio right in the heart of Harrison West.
1105 Pennsylvania Ave, Columbus, OH 43201
2. Katzinger’s Delicatessen: Located in German Village, Katzinger’s is a family owned deli with so much character and an amazing variety of sandwiches & sides. Unlimited pickle barrels are a hi light, and their homemade brownies are a hidden gem in this local gem.
475 S 3rd St, Columbus, OH 43215
3. Third & Hollywood: A Cameron Mitchell owned restaurant based in Grandivew Height just west of downtown, Third & Hollywood brings upscale comfort food to the next level with amazing dishes, and mouthwatering cheddar biscuits.
1433 W 3rd Ave, Grandview Heights, OH 43212
Best Places to Visit:
1. Explore German Village: a historic district near downtown, German Village is home to an abundance of quaint eateries, the famous Book Loft & some great green space at Schiller Park.
2. Bar Hop the Rooftop Bars: There are multiple new rooftop bars opening up in Columbus including, Goodale Station, Lincoln Social, Juniper, and Vaso. Check them out for great cocktails & views of the city.
3. Enjoy the Metro Parks: The Scioto Mile, Goodale Park, The Columbus Park of Roses, and Schiller Park are all great green spaces in Columbus to get out with your family, or furry friend.
Best Places for Kids:
1. Go to a Buckeye Game: One of Columbus’s best activities is cheering on the Buckeye’s to a victory in Ohio Stadium (our what locals call, “The HorseShoe”), and listening to TBDBITL. Make sure to stock up on your Buckeye gear at College Traditions across the street from the stadium.
2. Visit the Columbus Zoo & Aquarium: Voted one of the best zoos in the country, you can explore multiple continents at the Columbus Zoo, with an up close & personal experience with the animals. Check out the new Polar Bear Frontier for a one of a kind view of some Arctic friends. They also light up the entire zoo during holiday time for Columbus Wild Lights!
4850 W Powell Rd, Powell, OH 43065
3. Experience COSI: fun for the entire family, COSI is an interactive museum that touches on science, history, engineering and other topics sure to entertain & inspire your little ones.
333 W Broad St, Columbus, OH 43215