Heading to the great city of CLE? Home to multiple professional spots teams and Lake Eerie views Cleveland has a ton of local love to offer. Make your move easier with our quick guide on great local hotspots!
Best Places to Dine
1. Brewnuts: Locals go to brew nuts for some of the best donuts in town, what possibly could make it better? A locally crafted beer! With multiple on tap your brunch plans just became much easier.
6501 Detroit Ave, Cleveland, OH 44102
2. Barrio: Looking for a great taco? Barrio is your spot! With a create your own taco menu full of eclectic locally sourced options you’re sure to build the taco of your dreams!
503 Prospect Ave E, Cleveland, OH 44114
3. The Black Pig: Check out this cozy eatery for French inspired cuisine! Check out their adorable patio for a great outdoor meal!
2801 Bridge Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113
Best Places to Visit
1. Check Out West Side Market: An indoor/outdoor market in the middle of the city, West Side Market is home to over one hundred local vendors. Stop in to shop or to eat in this historic sight!
1979 W 25th St, Cleveland, OH 44113
2. Grab a Beer at Great Lakes Brewing Co: Visit one of the most famous breweries in the MidWest! This microbrewery also features a full service menu for a snack while you try some new brews!
2516 Market Ave, Cleveland, OH 44113
3. Explore Little Italy: Walk around this historic neighborhood of Cleveland, and check out all of the Italian inspired restaurants, bakeries and boutiques.
Best Places for Kids
1. Catch an Indians Game: Head to Progressive Field for a baseball game! Be sure to take a glove in case a foul ball grazes your seat!
2401 Ontario St, Cleveland, OH 44115
2. Explore the Great Lakes Science Center: Both fun and educational, the Great Lakes Science Center has a hands on approach to learning that little ones are sure to love.
601 Erieside Ave, Cleveland, OH 44114
3. Visit Edgewater Beach: Spend a day by Lake Eerie with the family at Edgewater Beach! Take a picnic or grab your fishing polls for a full day of fun.