Relocating to Baltimore, Maryland? Check out all of the local hot spots the Charm City has to offer.
Best Places to Dine:
1. Woodberry Kitchen: One of the best patios in Baltimore, Woodberry Kitchen offers a trendy industrial space with a great rustic inspired menu.
2010 Clipper Park Rd, Baltimore, MD 21211
2. Gunther & Co: A dual level restaurant near the river, Gunther & Co specializes in American food with a trendy twist.
3650 Toone St, Baltimore, MD 21224
3. Handlebar Cafe & Bike Shop: One of Baltimore’s most eclectic eateries, The Handlebar Cafe & Bike Shop is a full service bike repair shop on top of a cafe offering a selection of pizza, beer and more.
511 S Caroline St, Baltimore, MD 21231
Best Places to Visit
1. Explore Little Italy: Known for its cultural heritage, Little Italy has a wide range of restaurants and locally owned businesses.
2. Walk Through Fells Point: One of the most aesthetically pleasing parts of Baltimore, Fells Point is a trendy harbor side neighborhood complete with bars, live music and plenty to do.
3. Visit George Peabody Library: Love to read, or just love old beautiful architecture? Check out the George Peabody Library at John Hopkins University.
17 E Mt Vernon Pl, Baltimore, MD 21202
Best Places for Kids
1. Go on a Sailing Tour: See the beautiful coastlines of Baltimore & the Chesapeake Bay with a tour for the whole family to enjoy.
2. The Maryland Zoo: Check out the Maryland zoo on a nice day with the kids to get up close & personal with wildlife from allover the world.
1 Safari Pl, Baltimore, MD 21217
3. Top of the World Observation Level: Check out the best view in Baltimore with 360 degree views of the city & the harbor. Not for those scared of heights, this view is 27 stories high, and fully immersive.
401 E Pratt St 27th floor, Baltimore, MD 21202